1. We reserves the right at any time and from time to time to
modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without
2. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and
“as available” basis.
3. Technical support is only provided via email
4. You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide
the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to
run the Service.
5.You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the
Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission
by the Company.
6. The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements,
(ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results
that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the
quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by
you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will
7. You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct,
indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited
to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the
Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or
the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and
services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or
messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii)
unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or
conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the
8. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of
Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service
constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the
Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not
limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
9. Your personal information, Ads data will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any
other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent